Are you in the market for new golf shoes? If so, you are not alone. There are many people who enjoy playing golf and need a good pair of shoes to do it in.
However, there are also plenty of people who have no idea what kind of golf shoe is best for them or how much they should pay for one. It can be difficult to know where to start when looking at all the different options that exist! That’s why we created this blog post – to show you 8 pairs of great golf shoes for under 50 dollars!
Best Golf Shoes under 50$
|Skechers Men’s Pivot Spikeless Golf Shoe||Extremely lightweight
|Adidas Women’s W Response Bounce 2 Golf Shoe||Lightweight
Affordable and cheap
Best for Budget
|New Balance Men’s Minimus SL Golf Shoe||Beautiful Design
Adidas Men’s Adipower
|Durable and Lightweight
Best for Beginners
|Dr. Scholl’s – Men’s Brisk Light Weight Dual Strap Sn|| Soft padding to offer amazing comfort
|Callaway Men’s Balboa Golf Shoe|| Lightweight design
Cheap and Affordable
|Adidas Tech Response 4.0 Golf Shoe|| Dry insole
|Nike Men’s Roshe G Golf Shoes||Amazing Design
Best For Professional
1) Skechers Men’s Pivot – Best Spikeless Golf Shoe Under 50
The Skechers Men’s Pivot Spikeless Golf Shoe is an awesome option that you should consider if you are looking for comfortable, durable golf shoes. They have a synthetic mesh upper with spandex inserts and holes to allow the shoe to breathe easily while playing in hot weather. Plus, they feature round metal eyelets and a lace-up closure to ensure that your feet will be locked in place.
The insole is cushioned and can be removed to make it easy for you to add your own orthotics if desired. The outsole features a pivot point at the ball of the foot, which helps with stability when walking on uneven terrains such as hills or slopes. These shoes come in black/white.
Also read: Top 9 Best Golf Shoes For Women
– Made from a synthetic mesh upper with spandex inserts and holes to allow the shoe to breathe easily while playing in hot weather
– Round metal eyelets and a lace-up closure ensure that your feet will be locked in place
– Cushioned insole can be removed if you want to add orthotics of your own
– Pivot point at the ball of the foot for added stability
– Available in black/white color option
- Available in one color only
2) Adidas Women’s W Response Bounce 2 – Ladies Golf Shoes under 50$
The Adidas Women’s W Response Bounce Golf Shoe is a great choice for anyone who wants to get away from traditional lace-up golf shoes. No laces mean you can easily slip these on and off when playing golf or any other time that they come in handy! These are designed with Outlast technology, which works by absorbing excess heat and then releasing it when your body temperature cools.
This helps to regulate the natural microclimate inside of this shoe, keeping you comfortable no matter how hot or cold it is outside! They feature abrasion-resistant synthetic leather overlays with perforations for breathability as well as reflective elements that provide nighttime visibility if necessary. The full-length Bounce midsole provides excellent cushioning while still allowing these shoes to be extremely lightweight so they are not too heavy on your feet.
People also read: Best Waterproof Golf Shoes That Actually Work
– made from a combination of suede/synthetic leather uppers with abrasion-resistant overlays for added durability
– Outlast technology absorbs excess heat and releases it when needed in order to provide comfort
no matter how hot or cold it is outside
– full-length Bounce midsole provides excellent cushioning and comfort while still remaining extremely lightweight so that these shoes do not feel heavy on your feet
– abrasion-resistant synthetic leather overlays with perforations for breathability as well as reflective elements to increase visibility in low light situations
- Affordable and Cheap
- These shoes aren’t waterproof
3) New Balance Men’s Minimus SL – Waterproof Spikeless Golf Shoe under 50$
The New Balance Men’s Minimus SL Waterproof Spikeless Comfort Golf Shoe is another great choice for anyone who wants a comfortable pair of golf shoes but doesn’t want to deal with laces. These are designed specifically in the style of athletic sneakers, so they do not have any eyelets or other features that would typically be seen on lace-up golf shoes due to their sleek design.
They feature an extremely lightweight synthetic leather upper which helps to reduce weight while still being very durable and stable when wearing them out on the course! The full-length ABZORB midsole provides excellent cushioning, especially around your heel where these shoes provide maximum shock absorption during impact. This combination helps you maintain control over your footwork as you walk across the golf course without having to worry about any discomfort from your shoes.
– Synthetic leather upper is super lightweight and easy to clean, but still durable enough for long term use
– Full-length ABZORB midsole provides excellent support and cushioning throughout the entire shoe which helps keep these very comfortable
– Outsole features a spikeless design with strategically placed rubber pods that provide great traction even on soft or wet ground conditions
- Best for Beginners
- Rubber Pod Design
- No Waterproof
4) Adidas Men’s Adipower 4orged – Best Golf Shoes Under 50 for Men
If you’re looking for a sleeker, more streamlined golf shoe then the Adidas Men’s Adipower Forged S Golf Shoe might be just what you need. They feature all of the same great features found in other shoes on this list while also providing an extremely lightweight design which helps it fit seamlessly into any outfit without making them bulky or cumbersome to wear! The synthetic upper is completely perforated so that your feet never feel hot even after hours spent walking across the course and they are lined with soft fabric to keep your foot comfortable throughout every step.
The full-length EVA midsole provides durable cushioning along with superior shock absorption thanks to its compression molded construction; these two things combined help reduce fatigue during long rounds while also making sure that your feet don’t feel achy after walking all day on the links! The outsole is made of soft rubber which provides excellent grip in any weather conditions to help enhance stability